Demian Spindler is a classical trumpeter and photographer. A four-time alumnus of the Chosen Vale International Trumpet Seminar, Demian is especially interested in performing contemporary solo repertoire for the trumpet. His primary teachers include Marco Blaauw, Edward Carroll, James Thompson, David Hickman, and Wesley Nance.
Demian began shooting black and white film and working in the darkroom when he was in elementary school, and has developed his skills over the past 20+ years. His clients include New York State Ballet, Eastman School of Music, 1816 Farmington Quaker Meetinghouse, Frazee Feet Dance, Opera Guild of Rochester, and many more.
In 2016, Demian and his friend Mikey Jarrell traveled to Cuba and filmed "The Cuban Method," a documentary about ballet in Cuba. The film is available for public viewing on YouTube (click here), and was aired on live television, Rochester WXXI, on September 26th, 2021.
Demian is based in both Providence, RI, and Rochester, NY.
• Studio photography (Dance, portrait, headshots, etc.) with seamless + strobes
• On-location photography (shoots, events, performances)
• Film photography (35mm), color or black and white
• Videography (performance, promotional material, events, etc.)
• Live-streaming with multiple angles
• Photo retouching and manipulation (Photoshop)
• Professional audio recording, producing, mixing, and mastering
$75/hour for all services, plus materials (if applicable).
Contact me for an estimate and scheduling.